Internet awareness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Internet awareness

Post  Ebola_Virus on Mon May 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Well guys... terribly sorry about the loss of the old site. With that out of the way I'd like to recommend using proxies when playing online games. I'm sure this is not full proof but at least it will slow down some noob hacker wanna be. I use Tor. and a of course my firewall and anti-malware programs.
I hope this helps some of u, and hope that this new web site goes on without more incidents.
Good Hunting!!!!!!

Ebola_Virus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet awareness

Post  Admin on Tue May 26, 2009 12:34 am

Tor is good for browsing, but can you really tor AOE? In any event, the old site, and Kerk's account were not literally hacked by brut force or phishing etc, rather some people knew his password. That is how they gained access.
Thanks for posting.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://trtclan.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

TOR

Post  Ebola_Virus on Wed May 27, 2009 6:42 am

I don't know how effective it really is when facing a seasoned hacker but I can tell u that it not only works but it has helped me sinc better w other players that I was clashing with, by changing my point of entry. As a matter of fact in one occasion I went in a game room and the guy hosting it immediately told me that I was from Venezuela, mind u I'm no where near Venezuela but it re confirms the fact that there is a bunch of wankers downloading cheating engines that allows them not only to sinc games but capture information about you, but sharing your password for your main account is a different story altogether. That should narrow down the list of possible culprits.
Ebola_Virus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu May 28, 2009 12:27 am

Actually he says it did get straight hacked. ;(
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://trtclan.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content