Sioux Boom Strategies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sioux Boom Strategies

Post  Brett on Fri May 29, 2009 7:08 pm

Hey Bridarshy, I remember you posting a Sioux boom on the old TRT site, where you maxed Villagers in 13 minutes, do you happen to still have this? I'm looking for more ideas to incorporate into my Sioux boom, I want to see if I can hit 1800 Smile

Brett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sioux Boom Strategies

Post  Admin on Fri May 29, 2009 11:50 pm

I can make a boom for 40min treaty, yes. There are several ways to go about it with the Sioux. Some of the best (White/Chief of Troy) insist age 3 with 2 TC's is the way to go, but I think this is misguided. a 3rd TC for 600 wood increases villager training ability by 50% for a reduction of -33% train points making -25% age 3 train points (I think the card is called adoption) unnecessary. In addition saving a card, for your 600 wood, you get to have the villager's that are dancing on the pit increase the productivity of each TC for 1 extra TC. So instead of 279% or whatever effecting 2 TC's, the same dancers will boost all 3 TC's. This will mean for the start of the vill boom you won't need as many on the pit which will save villager seconds = more resources.

I will post a brand new rec for this, that is practical for normal treaty 40 play. I think the one I did that maxed vills in 13 min used 3 villagers card, which may still be a good choice for the Sioux in 40, though I'd initially intended it for nr 20 where it is defiantly a great card.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://trtclan.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brett on Sat May 30, 2009 6:47 am

Admin wrote:I can make a boom for 40min treaty, yes. There are several ways to go about it with the Sioux. Some of the best (White/Chief of Troy) insist age 3 with 2 TC's is the way to go, but I think this is misguided. a 3rd TC for 600 wood increases villager training ability by 50% for a reduction of -33% train points making -25% age 3 train points (I think the card is called adoption) unnecessary. In addition saving a card, for your 600 wood, you get to have the villager's that are dancing on the pit increase the productivity of each TC for 1 extra TC. So instead of 279% or whatever effecting 2 TC's, the same dancers will boost all 3 TC's. This will mean for the start of the vill boom you won't need as many on the pit which will save villager seconds = more resources.

I will post a brand new rec for this, that is practical for normal treaty 40 play. I think the one I did that maxed vills in 13 min used 3 villagers card, which may still be a good choice for the Sioux in 40, though I'd initially intended it for nr 20 where it is defiantly a great card.

I do a 3 TC boom as well, but I usually max around 14 minutes using the Trickle card, I agree with your key points as to why 3 TC is practical (and indeed) smart and I'd be truly interested in seeing how your overall strategy works for getting Villagers out in 13 minutes, if I could do that reliably in my boom I would be able to hit 1800 I believe.

Brett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top